1. The hat must be brushed free of dust and MUST be tight enough so that it does
not blow off during riding.
2. Hair must be off the collar. Most of the girls wear their hair in buns low off
the neck so as not to interfere with the hat.
3. Boots must be polished and shined (Kiwi boot polish). If they have white or
colored stitching, the stitching on the toes must be polished black. The
stitching on the tops may be left as is.
4. Ear Rings ~ Club only or none
5. No Sunglasses
6. Black Hat
7. White Straw Hat
8. White Jeans
9. Black Jeans
10. Red Rockies jeans
11. Black slinky or tank top
12. Hat bands-silver
13. Shirts-vest-chaps are supplied by club
1. Always start with clean horse and tack
2. Black and blue nylon headstalls, reins, breast collar, black pad and blue pad.
3. Polo wraps: Black, blue, red, and white.
4. Glitter: gold, silver, blue, red, and pink.
5. Black hoof polish
7. Glitter goes on mane, tail, rump, and hooves. Hairspray (or gluestick) and hoof
polish makes it all stick
Hat (Black & White)
Black Nylon Tack
Blue Nylon Tack
** All other shirts and vests the club